The key to developing an Internet marketing strategy is to do it steps and be thoughtful about what you are planning and why.
1. Define your target.
2. What is your message? Focus.
3. What is the best platform to connect with your target?
4. When is the best time to connect with your target? (Season? Months? Day of the week? Time of day?)
5. Develop a plan for implementation. Make it step by step with a timeline and benchmark goals.
6. Implement, then evaluate.
I recommend you use a creative brief for social and digital media initiatives just as you do for advertising campaigns. It will help you focus. You can find many samples on the Internet at no charge.
(c) Joseph Barnes DIGITAL3000.net