If you work for a qualifying 501 (c) (3) nonprofit you may qualify to attend our upcoming invitation only conference “A Day of Solutions for Nonprofits” Friday September 16, 2011 in Seattle.
The conference will be hosted by Joe Barnes, a member of NDOA (Northwest Development Officers Association); board member of MCEI (Marketing Communications Executives International); and an adjunct professor at the University of Washington, Seattle University and City University of Seattle.
This full day workshop is ONLY open to nonprofit leaders.
It will provide you with the following sessions:
- The hidden money that most nonprofits are not tapping into!
- New research — what donors want and don’t want on your website, what drives them away, and what kills donations.
- New research about consumer preferences for cause marketing and how to position your nonprofit to take advantage of this opportunity.
- The best social media tools to use, why and how to use them effectively.
- How to create a social media policy, what should be in it, and who to convey it to.
- How to create a formal word of mouth marketing program to leverage your donors and other stakeholders.
- How to capitalize on videos, for search, for donations and for marketing.